Wednesday, November 21, 2007

20 November 2007

Noon time we go to Japanese Store, go there for wat??? of cos is eat japanese food lor...my sushi sushi...Yum Yum... haha... Cos my dear back to KL tonight, i cant see her again, and this is the last meal i can eat with my dear during this trip, i wish we can left our sweet memories at any place...next time no matter where we go, all have our memory...

Evening time i send her to airport, i help her check in, bring her to boarding gate, see her walk into boarding room, i wish to say something, it feel like so many thing i want to share to her, but no time, cos her trip is finish, she already go in, i watch her back, her body disappear at the corner, after i back to the car, i lost control, i cry...

tonight, my previous life style is back, i'll be alone again, i miss the day when she is around with me...i donno when is the next chance, i also donno it got another chance for us to live together again or not, but 1 thing i only know is start from tonight, i need to live alone again... so sad for me, it make me cry n cry.... T.T really like a "ku bao" lor...

No comments: